Skip to main content
Aims & Objectives
- To hold or promote examinations and exhibitions of interest to the specialty.
- To promote and stimulate general advancement, education, Academic and Research activities of ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- To Promote continual medical education by organizing seminars, symposia and workshops of interest to the members of Oculoplastics Association.
- To provide help and assistance to the members of the Association, especially in academic and research activities.
- To publish bulletin of the Association at frequent intervals.
- To assist in the publication of books and /or journal by a member of the association
- To award prizes/awards for the excellent work done in the field of Oculoplastics and /or social sphere to the members of the association.
- To organize welfare activities in the service of humanity at large.
- To undertake any activity which will further the interest of the specialty of Oculoplastics or allied fields of the association.
- To seek affiliation with allied specialties.
- To serve as a link between the members interested in the specialty of Oculoplastics, Orbital and Lacrimal disorders.
Opai newsletter released, login and navigate under about menu