Membership Benefits of OPAI
The Oculoplastics Association of India is the only body in India addressing the needs of the oculoplastic community. Membership benefits are only for ratified members and as a member of OPAI, there are distinct benefits and advantages that the society offers:
- Eligible to be nominated for awards instituted by OPAI
- Eligible to compete for scientific awards at the annual meetings of OPAI
- Eligible to participate in OPAI business meetings
- Eligible to vote in OPAI elections
- Eligible to be an office-bearer in OPAI
- Eligible to stand for elections (for office-bearer positions) at OPAI GBM.
- Listing of biographic profile in the OPAI online database
- Discounted registration to the Annual Meeting of the OPAI
- Access to “Members Only” OPAI Facebook page
Note: Only Regular members have the right to hold an OPAI office post or to vote in OPAI elections. Associate members, Honorary members and International Members cannot vote, stand for elections or hold any office in OPAI.